[Fluxus] Problems compiling latest

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Dec 18 10:42:17 PST 2010

hi Evan,

> because Quicktime couldn't be linked into a 64bit app? Is there a way
> to compile both addons on OS X 10.6 currently?
i don't think so, because of quicktime we have to rewrite the video lib.
you have to compile with ADDONS=0

> 2) Compiling FluxusMain.cpp gives this error:
>
> src/FluxusMain.cpp: In constructor
> 'fluxus::FluxusMain::FluxusMain(int, int)': src/FluxusMain.cpp:85:
> error: no matching function for call to 'min(int, intptr_t&)'
this is odd. which version of racket are you building with?
the problematic expression is this:
min(4, SCHEME_VEC_SIZE(t))

according to /Applications/Racket v5.0.1/include/scheme.h Scheme_Vector
size is int:

typedef struct Scheme_Vector {
   Scheme_Inclhash_Object iso;
   int size;
   Scheme_Object *els[1];
} Scheme_Vector;

it might be changed with 64bit racket...

best,