[Fluxus] Problems compiling latest

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Sat Dec 18 10:30:54 PST 2010

Hi gang,

I've been trying to compile the newest source (OS X 10.6.5) from git and ran into a few issues.

1) With a 64bit Racket.framework (compiled by myself) the ARToolkit addon compiles but Quicktime does not.  I believe Gabor said that was because Quicktime couldn't be linked into a 64bit app? Is there a way to compile both addons on OS X 10.6 currently?

2) Compiling FluxusMain.cpp gives this error:

src/FluxusMain.cpp: In constructor 'fluxus::FluxusMain::FluxusMain(int, int)':
src/FluxusMain.cpp:85: error: no matching function for call to 'min(int, intptr_t&)'

I can fix it, but I'm not sure how it got there and if I should just patch it.  Any thoughts?

Best
Evan