[Fluxus] MIDI clock

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:10:04 PST 2010

> As fluxus is quite tied to the "experimental" scene, I guess I'll have to
> address this...

I'd like to address that remark with a video clip;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwNrmYRiX_o

That's 5/8 and catchy. I mostly play straightforward dance stuff too, BTW.

> I've found this: http://ogloton.free.fr/midi/messages_systeme.html
> It seems "time signature" and "bar marker" messages exist... I have to
> understand what they do exactly ^^ and I'll come back with a proposal for
> new functions!

My French is quite limited. Are you sure you're not thinking about timecode
there? MIDI timicode isn't the same as MIDI clock, I fear.