[Fluxus] racket branch to master

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Aug 4 05:05:45 PDT 2010

> I went through the installer in a few ways, but no matter what I do Scons
> keeps claiming I lack the racket3m C library.
do you have the racket3m lib somewhere?

> Now what? Is there a need to build racket from source?
as far as i remember, the binary racket install has some problems when
it is installed in the unix directory structure. it worked fine when it
is installed in its own directory. but if you do this, you have to tell
scons where the requirements are using the RacketPrefix, RacketInclude
and RacketLib command line options.

in v5.0 i had to install from source to make it work automatically with
fluxus.

look into your config.log file to see more details about the problem.

best,