[Fluxus] racket branch to master

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 04:37:21 PDT 2010

On 4 August 2010 08:47, gabor papp <gabor.lists at mndl.hu> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> the racket branch is now merged into master. it requires the newest racket
> v5.0.1 version. there was a bug in raco v5.0 that
> inhibited encapsulating racket/base, which is now fixed.

Ok.... I pulled the updated source from the git-hub.
I got this; http://racket-lang.org/download/ which is the only download I
can find on that site and racket doesn't appear in my package manager.

I went through the installer in a few ways, but no matter what I do Scons
keeps claiming I lack the racket3m C library.

Now what? Is there a need to build racket from source?