[Fluxus] racket branch to master

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 03:17:05 PDT 2010

According to config.log the issue is indeed with "-lracket3m". Scons can't
find that file and -to be honest- neither can I. Worse yet; I also can't
find where I could download or get it from. I'm now trying to download
"racket full" from their nightly builds page, hoping it'll be in there, but
that download is going very slowly now.

Kas.