[Fluxus] Racket & Fluxus

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Aug 23 05:41:19 PDT 2010

Timothy Capelle wrote:
> Hi I'm having trouble compiling the latest fluxus from git. I have a
> similiar problem to
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fluxus@lists.pawfal.org/msg01495.html in
> that i am getting the error :
>
> "default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
> "/Applications/Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects/fluxus-017/fluxus-engine.rkt"
> (No such file or directory; errno=2)"
>
> This occurs when trying run fluxus after building with the --app option.
> I also tried scons PATH=$PATH --app to no avail. Any remedy for this??
>
> I have racket 5.0.1 on osx.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Tim

hi Tim,

could you elaborate your problem a bit more?
can you build and install the normal fluxus executable (not the --app
version)?
do you see any error messages during build? do you have
fluxus_engine_ss.dylib compiled? it should be in
/opt/local/lib/fluxus-017/compiled/native/i386-macosx/3m/ when installed
the normal way, or in
Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/collects/fluxus-017/compiled/native/i386-macosx/3m/
when compiled to an osx app.
do you have racket in path?

please reply to the list using reply all.

best,