[Fluxus] Racket & Fluxus

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Aug 24 00:51:48 PDT 2010

Timothy Capelle wrote:
> I'm not sure how to reply all im sorry but:
> there were no errors during build. Yes dylibs were there, however im on
> ppc. They were in fact in i386-macosx/3m/.
this is probably not right, since i386 is an intel specific path.

>  I just installed fluxus the normal way and it launches fine happily.
please check the dylib paths, it should be something like:
/opt/local/lib/fluxus-017/compiled/native/i386-macosx/3m/
this is the intel path, i believe the i386 part would change on your
machine.

> However i get this error i also got building from git on linux, when
> trying to launch a frisbee example:
>
> standard-module-name-resolver
>
> /opt/local/fluxusgit/lib/fluxus-017/frisbee.ss:34:5: #%require: no such
> provide
> d variable at: vadd2 in: (#%require (rename "fluxus.ss" vadd21 vadd2)
> (rename "f
> luxus.ss" vsub22 vsub2) (rename "fluxus.ss" vmul3 vmul) (rename
> "fluxus.ss" vdiv
> 4 vdiv) (rename "fluxus.ss" vtransform5 vtransform) (rename "fluxus.ss"
> vtransfo
> rm-rot6 vtransform-rot) (rename "fluxu...

yes, it's a bug, the vadd functions have been changed. i added a quick
fix for now.

> This was not an issue in .17rc5 on both platforms. Since I found out
> that the normal install works with JackOSX i do not need the .app,
strange that it's working. on the other hand, it would be nice to fix
the app if it's broken in ppc.

> however i do want frisbee working.
i hope it's working now.

> Thanks for your help and all your efforts in fluxus!

best,