[Fluxus] new feature

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Sep 5 04:04:59 PDT 2009

> This is lovely stuff and to me it seems to fit perfectly in the "fluxus
> feel".
thanks. i'm glad you like it.

> image in the case of framedumps. I can't see a way to make the code
> invisible from within the language as it stands (I looked).
do you know about ctrl+h that hides the code?
also you can use (tiled-framedump) instead of (framedump). it has a
feature or side-effect that it does not render the code, just the
visuals. although i don't see the point displaying the visuals without
the code, since it's not toplap compatible for sure.

i was thinking about making the text colour programmable. that could
make hiding the scratchpad possible from code as well.

best,