[Fluxus] newbie problems

Emilio Zamudio Murillo oilime666 at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 21:39:32 PDT 2009

Hi, Dave. I tried the debuild tool and all goes well until...

Checking for C library mzscheme3m... no
ERROR: 'mzscheme3m' must be installed!
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1329:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc failed

it also gives this message before starting:

This package has a Debian revision number but there does not seem to be
an appropriate original tar file or .orig directory in the parent directory;
(expected fluxus_0.16rc3.orig.tar.gz or fluxus-0.16rc3.orig)
continue anyway? (y/n) y

I'm confused, isn't mzscheme3m part of the plt libraries which I installed to compile fluxus? what am I missing?

I'd like to help more, maybe I'll find some time to try and make a 64 bit deb package in other way, but for the next couple of days there is not much more that I can do.

Emilio