[Fluxus] newbie problems

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed May 27 03:30:25 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 23:16 -0700, Emilio Zamudio Murillo wrote:

> Thank you guys!, I had installed ode manually from source and
> apparently made something wrong. I erased the files from that
> installation and reinstalled it from synaptic. The errors dissapeared,
> now I have fluxus on ubuntu.
>
> The .deb files I tried wouldn't work due to a "Wrong architecture"
>  error.

Presumably that's because your running 64bit - if you are not too bored
with building stuff, it would be nice to get some debs for that arch
too, I've been meaning to document this a little, but in the fluxus
directory, run:

debuild -us -uc

and it *might* spit out some deb packages... if it does, I'd like to put
them on the site too.