[Fluxus] newbie problems

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue May 26 00:10:50 PDT 2009

hi Emilio,

> First, I downloaded the dmg for osx from the website, and it loads
> but crashes every single time after a while, even if i don't type
> anything. I don't know how to get error logs on osx, but I have this
> same kind of crashes with other apps that use opengl (such as
> blender) so It might be an apple problem? (I'm using os x 10.5.6).
> Anyone with the same kind of laptop has any clues on this? I tried
> with and without jack and that doesn't seem to make any difference.
the dmg should work without installing any dependencies. if your macbook
has the x3100 graphics card, it is a known problem. the conclusion is
that it's the fault of the apple graphics driver. try to install the
10.5.7 software update and give it another try. unfortunately it won't
help if you install fluxus from source either.

best,