[Fluxus] newbie problems

Emilio Zamudio Murillo oilime666 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 23:16:37 PDT 2009

Thank you guys!, I had installed ode manually from source and apparently made something wrong. I erased the files from that installation and reinstalled it from synaptic. The errors dissapeared, now I have fluxus on ubuntu.

The .deb files I tried wouldn't work due to a "Wrong architecture" error.

I guess I'll try to make it work in OS X now. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, Paraita but did you mean that I have to install dependencies on os x? I kind of expected that it would work just by putting the app in my /Aplications folder... I'll make some more attempts. Meanwhile I can start learning fluxus in ubuntu.

Thanks again,
Emilio.