[Fluxus] osx app + glsl/multitexturing

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Jul 31 02:30:13 PDT 2009

hi Dave,

> Does anyone know why the mac app starts up with the 'multitexturing not
> available' message at start up? GLEW reports OpenGL2 to not be present,
> while the normally compiled one is fine. (or is it just me)...
i have this problem with the compiled one also. i reported this when the
problem first appeared on my machine months ago. multitexturing is
supported according to glewinfo, but in fluxus it does not work. i
remember that the multitexturing example was working long time ago, so i
thought the machine supported it.

what's your graphics card? mine is gma950, the card is capable of
multitexturing, but there were some discussions about it on the list
that the apple driver may not support multitexturing on this card.

best,
gabor