[Fluxus] using iTunes as input

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jul 26 13:04:19 PDT 2009

hi Bart,

for some reason i cannot watch your screencast.

- you can connect the ports from jackpilot. it's the last step in my
e-mail. you can use (start-audio "" 2048 44100), to make fluxus show up
in the connection manager if it is not there. to connect the ports first
click on iTunes, then double click on fluxus.
- theoretically it's the same as writing (start-audio "iTunes:out1" 2048
44100) in fluxus

best,
gabor