[Fluxus] using iTunes as input

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jul 26 09:03:32 PDT 2009

> I tried that but I didn't see iTunes coming up as a jack port.
i try to be more specific then. this only works if you use the osx
precompiled binary version with jackpilot.
- start jackpilot (driver coreaudio, interface aggregate device, sample
rate 44100, buffer size 2048, output 2, input 2), jackrouter (input
channels 2, output channels 2, auto-connect with physical ports)
- audio midi setup (default input jackrouter, default output jackrouter)
- start itunes, if you click on the routing button of jackpilot, itunes
should show up under the send ports
- start fluxus.app
- in the connections manager of jackpilot, click itunes, then fluxus,
iTunes:out1 should be connected to fluxus:In0 in the list of connections

hope this helps.

best,