[Fluxus] using iTunes as input

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jul 26 21:45:13 PDT 2009

Bart Burkhardt wrote:
> I uploaded it again, sorry for that, here is the new upload;
> http://www.viddler.com/explore/wiibart/videos/71
>
> I tried your last suggestions, but it didn't work
>
> Maybe something Jack related?

from the video it seems that you have the connection working. i could
spot 2 things. when you set the aggregate device as default before
starting jack, make sure that both the default input and output are set
to aggregate device. the other thing is when you modify the start-audio
parameters, you change 1024 to 2024, and not 2048, as it should be. you
can test if you have sound input by switching to the repl (ctrl+0 in
fluxus), and typing (gh 0). if you have anything else than 0.0, the
input is working. it is also possible, although unlikely, that it is
working, just your sound level is too low.

best,