[Fluxus] using iTunes as input

Bart Burkhardt bart.burkhardt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 03:33:29 PDT 2009

Thanks to Gabor I now have FLuxus working with sound input. ( I had to
download the jackosx 0.80 to get it working) See my very first steps on this
video if you like
http://wiibart.posterous.com/my-first-fluxus-livecode-session

But now I
want to use iTunes as the sound input, instead of the built in microphone.

Gabor adviced me to try jackrouter (*after you start jack, set jackrouter to
the default input and output in the audio midi setup. if you start itunes
now, it comes up as a jack port, and you can connect it to fluxus with
jackpilot*)

I tried that but I didn't see iTunes coming up as a jack port.
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, so I you have a tip, let me know.

Bart