[Fluxus] more commits...

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jan 4 14:19:57 PST 2009

i committed a fix for osx.

> problems with this - especially people with older graphics cards. Use
> MULTITEXTURING=0 and GLSL=0 if you need to.
these could be detected with glew also if i am not mistaken.

> * removed the need for (fluxus-init) to get GLSL shading working.
i wanted to ask for removing glewInit from there, because it is also
needed for other gl extension specific code.

> * added a lot more missing docs/examples to the function reference
> * added new example scripts
really nice captions :)

> * tests fail if there isn't a test/example script supplied for a
> function
i bumped into a small test issue the other day. one of the test
functions is called run-scripts, but the help mentions text-example
only, which is probably an earlier version.

> Mainly, I've been adding to the fluxus manual, a chapter on texturing,
> using structs to organise bigger fluxus scripts, using input, using
> randomness...:
nice work. thanks.

i'm still having problems with git. sometimes it commits with a message
"Merge branch 'master' of
ssh://gabor_papp@git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/fluxus", and my modifications
are not sent, so i have to commit them again. sorry about that.

best,