[Fluxus] more commits...

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Jan 4 07:54:26 PST 2009

Hi all,

I've fixed some crashes in the multitexturing code and enabled
multitexturing and GLSL shading by default. Please tell me if you hit
problems with this - especially people with older graphics cards. Use
MULTITEXTURING=0 and GLSL=0 if you need to.

* removed the need for (fluxus-init) to get GLSL shading working.
* added a lot more missing docs/examples to the function reference
* added new example scripts
  - select.scm : simple mouse selection example
  - multitexture.scm : shows all the env modes between 2 textures
  - random.scm : a visualisation of the random vector commands
* removed (hint-multitex)
* type-primitive now loads fonts from the searchpaths
* added materials/fonts to the default searchpath
* documentation for type-primitive
* tests fail if there isn't a test/example script supplied for a
function

Mainly, I've been adding to the fluxus manual, a chapter on texturing,
using structs to organise bigger fluxus scripts, using input, using
randomness...:

http://www.pawfal.org/dave/files/fluxus-documentation.pdf

Cheers,