[Fluxus] problem from mexico

Paraita Wohler atiarap at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 10 17:14:24 PDT 2009

Hi,
first install git-core package via synaptic, then you can get the
latest source from git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/fluxus.git .
Just type:
git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/fluxus.git
you'll get a fluxus folder with the source and a README inside.
About mzscheme3m, are you sure you compiled PLT Scheme with the --
enable-shared flag ?
I hope that will help