[Fluxus] problem from mexico

s esteesese at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 12:30:23 PDT 2009

thanks Paraita!!
I again from many problems.. sorry,

I already compiled the latest source from git and install PLT with -
enable-shared flag. .
Now I call FLUXUS from a terminal and prints the next error.

Welcome to fluxus.
Type (help) for info.
Seg fault (internal error) at (nil)
Cancelado (core dumped)

I did
$ unlimit -c
 to see the size of the core and I went 0

what am I doing wrong?
I need to debug FLUXUS?

thank for any help

--