[Fluxus] problem from mexico

s esteesese at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:10:51 PDT 2009

 thanks gabor!
hello list,
Maybe my questions are very newbie but I am really confused.
I get FLUXUS from git but after several tests can not
  compile yet.  uf!
I get FLUXUS-bf1c832aa083c79ad66b8670d7d811c3670ad25f.tar.gz
this is right?
if this is correct when trying to compile FLUXUS an error asking for a
library (mzsheme3m) that is not available in synaptic.
I have two questions.
I am downloading the correct FLUXUS from git?
where is mzsheme3m?
many thank

s . _rrr

--