[Fluxus] visual programming fluxus

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Nov 25 00:07:09 PST 2008

> I've started working on a visual programming language idea for
> fluxus, and scheme generally:
> http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=SchemeBricks
this is great. a collegue of mine kept telling me awhile ago why it is
not possible to change numbers in the fluxus scratchpad by the mouse
wheel while putting the cursor over them. this must be some kind of
visual programming thing and i don't really understand the need for it,
but it seems it is quite close :). congrats.

> Whether it's actually easier than using text and parentheses is
> debatable, but it might serve as an interesting way to introduce
> people to the idea.
yes, i managed to make it work in fluxus and showed it to a couple of
people, and i got similar a comment. on the other hand, it's really
impressive.