[Fluxus] Limiting scale changes

Gerry Grainger nowhere.elysium at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 08:02:34 PDT 2008

Hi. Bearing in mind that I'm an art student, and only an amateur programmer
(at best), can
anyone suggest a decent and efficient way of limiting how much an object
scales, if it's influenced by gh?
I can only tweak the gain and multiples of gh so much. is there some kind of
'if z axis scale is greater than 20, hold at 20' kind of command, that will
fit with setting the z axis of an object to scale to, say, (gh 14)?
I get that I can chuck in an if...then sort of statement, but will it fit
properly around the rest of the scale variable? I don't quite get how to do
this, is all.
Cheers,
Gerry