[Fluxus] OSX User - Troubles Running the Cube Example

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Jul 4 12:46:15 PDT 2008

hi Andrew,

> My system is 10.4.11 running the OSX 0.11 binary package of Fluxus.
>
> When I type (build-cube) into the first editor window (not the console), and
> hit the ctrl-e command, nothing happens. I tried F5 and nothing happened
if i remember correctly ctrl+e was added later, it does not work in
version 0.11. to make ctrl+f5 work on osx you might try setting 'use all
f1, f2, etc. keys as standard function keys' in system
preferences/keyboard.

> Not sure if that's a problem or not. I researched .fluxus.scm and apparently
> you have to build it yourself? Are there any guides on doing this?
it's not a problem. it's a startup script you can write yourself. useful
for connecting to jack for example. any kinds of fluxus commands can go
there.

best,