[Fluxus] error with fresh files

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Jan 31 01:49:05 PST 2008

>>     M> Untyped has a number of open-source libraries and a shipping
>>     M> product built on PLT Scheme, and the move wasn't a horrifying
>>     M> experience; mostly, it was just unwrapping (module ...)s and
>>
>> Do you know of a description or ChangeLog where the relevant changes
>> up to 399 are described?
>
> Hm. Good question.
>
> http://svn.untyped.com/snooze/
>
> Snooze is an open-source data persistence library for PLT Scheme. I
> would use the SVN log to get at the information you're looking for.
> The trunk has already been ported to v399; so, the SVN log on the
> trunk will demonstrate a migration of a non-trivial piece of code from
> 37x to 399. The process was, as far as I remember, pretty painless.
>
> Actually, there is no license on the library. Well, that needs to be
> fixed. :)

I'm guessing (from looking at the error) that one of the issues is that
the scratchpad sets a load of stuff in the top level environment. It might
be easier to get drflux working first - as it does things in a more
conventional PLT Scheme way.

I'll see if I can have a look at this in a few days, but any help would be
great, as it will probably be quicker than waiting for me.