[Fluxus] error with fresh files

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:32:38 PST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 5:05 PM,  <andersvi at extern.uio.no> wrote:

>     M> Untyped has a number of open-source libraries and a shipping
>     M> product built on PLT Scheme, and the move wasn't a horrifying
>     M> experience; mostly, it was just unwrapping (module ...)s and
>
> Do you know of a description or ChangeLog where the relevant changes
> up to 399 are described?

Hm. Good question.

http://svn.untyped.com/snooze/

Snooze is an open-source data persistence library for PLT Scheme. I
would use the SVN log to get at the information you're looking for.
The trunk has already been ported to v399; so, the SVN log on the
trunk will demonstrate a migration of a non-trivial piece of code from
37x to 399. The process was, as far as I remember, pretty painless.

Actually, there is no license on the library. Well, that needs to be fixed. :)

Cheers,
Matt