[Fluxus] Updating Fluxus in Pure:Dyne

bidon12345 at free.fr bidon12345 at free.fr
Thu Feb 21 03:32:34 PST 2008

Hi, I am learning about Fluxus these days and really like it.

My headache right now is getting an up to date system on my aging laptop.
I downloaded the Pure:Dyne Linux distribution which works fine but unfortunately
the Fluxus version is not recent and you don't get to use all the recent goodies
:)

Besides recompiling some libraries and Fluxus itself, is there another way of
updating Fluxus in Pure:Dyne ?

Thanks all for your help and, Dave, thanks a lot for all the work that went into
this great tool.

Norman

ps: By the way ubuntu is not an option as it is too slow (even xubuntu/XFCE) and
my mouse won't work oddly enough...