[Fluxus] 0.13rc1

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sun Sep 9 04:18:28 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 10:53 -0300, Glauber Alex Dias Prado wrote:
> Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> >> Exactly it scrolls but the cursor is out of sight and it happens both
> >> in the bottom and at the top, something similar to the horizontal scrolling isnt
> >> happening to the vertical one, I've recorded a session hope it helps,
> >> its a bit slow as the recorder takes a lot of cpu cycles:
> >>
> >> http://www.greboide.com/scrbug.flv
> >
> > right, I see
> >
> > fwiw you should be able to fix it by playing with:
> > (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-height 50000)
>
> hmm, it doesnt seem to work, i tried it in the range of 1000 to 90000
> and the cursor remains invisible in the borders

I've commited one or two fixes (nothing that would explain what you're
seeing afaict), and added a debug mode -
fluxus-scratchpad-debug-autofocus in scratchpad-boot.scm.

Could you give this a try? Mine looks like this on startup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1349582787/

* white box - the screen area (a bit smaller so it's visible)
* green box - the area the autofocus tries to fit the text to
* red box - the text bounding box