[Fluxus] 0.13rc1

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Sun Sep 9 09:19:32 PDT 2007

Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 10:53 -0300, Glauber Alex Dias Prado wrote:
>> Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

>> > right, I see
>> >
>> > fwiw you should be able to fix it by playing with:
>> > (define fluxus-scratchpad-autofocus-height 50000)
>>
>> hmm, it doesnt seem to work, i tried it in the range of 1000 to 90000
>> and the cursor remains invisible in the borders
>
> I've commited one or two fixes (nothing that would explain what you're
> seeing afaict), and added a debug mode -
> fluxus-scratchpad-debug-autofocus in scratchpad-boot.scm.

Changing the line 333 in GLEditor.cpp from :
		m_PosY=m_PosY*(1-m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta) - (m_BBMinY+(m_BBMaxY-m_BBMinY)/2)*m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta;
to:
		m_PosY=m_PosY*(1-m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta) - (m_BBMinY+(m_BBMaxY-m_BBMinY)/2.4f)*m_AutoFocusDrift*m_Delta;

seems to fix the bottom, 2.5 is even better, but the top still gives me six or seven lines of
invisible text dont matter what settings i have in scratchpad-boot.scm
as far as i could test of course, i can be missing something here.

> Could you give this a try? Mine looks like this on startup:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7905273@N07/1349582787/
>
> * white box - the screen area (a bit smaller so it's visible)
> * green box - the area the autofocus tries to fit the text to
> * red box - the text bounding box

It would be best if the cursor was restricted to be on the red box only I
think, it isnt working this way now as it can go even above the white box.

> cheers,
>
> dave

Peace,

glauber.