[Fluxus] Running Fluxus in DrScheme (was Re: Newbie Fluxus Questions)

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Oct 22 11:36:47 PDT 2007

> > 2) Can the mouse camera controls be enabled when running under drscheme?
> > How?
>
> not yet, the priority is getting things working like the above, then get
> things like the camera added. I've made a start on this - I've got
> key-pressed and mouse-button etc working, I'll get this code released so
> you can give it a try.

This is the script I'm currently using:
http://www.pawfal.org/flotsam/daisy/drflux.ss

It's very experimental, there are some hardcoded paths at the top. It
runs the scratchpad-boot script inside drscheme to get most of the
functionality working as normal.

It also redirects the button presses from the mred window into fluxus.
if we do the same for the mouse, the camera will work too.