[Fluxus] fluxus macos patch

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Nov 7 08:05:06 PST 2007

Hi Jordan,

> Nice one!  the above fixed it, and the build finished without further
> problems.  thanks!
>
> I get the occasional crash, for instance typing (help) into a workspace,

Sounds like this is in my ballpark now...

You type (help) into a workspace and press F5? I must admit I haven't
tried this (it's meant for the console) but it really shouldn't crash! it
should just print it out as normal - on the console/terminal.

> and trying to go
> to the preferences menu(?), but other than that all seems to be working.

There is a preferences menu? new to me ;)
Does anyone know if this is some kind of default macos addition?