[fluxus] 64bit

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Wed May 2 14:12:18 PDT 2007

So has anyone got fluxus working on a 64 bit box?  I've installed on 2 machines
both running ubuntu linux, fresh installs, svn version of plt with the shared
library and 3m, if I run fluxus on the 32 bit machine it works fine, on the
64bit machine it just pegs the cpu and doesn't even open a window.

Also, should the "fluxus in mred" example animate... I don't see anything happen
unless I put a window over the graphics view and then bring the graphics view
back to focus.

-Alex