[fluxus] what files are safe to translate?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Jun 15 02:55:47 PDT 2007

>>I wouldn't start going through the non-function documentation (the stuff
>>in fluxus.texi) as I think I'm going to rewrite that in a simpler form.
>>Not sure yet though.
>>

> I wasnt really planning to do it just now, i think that hands on is
> better to learn and not having to leave fluxus to learn its
> functions/commands is the way to go imho,

yes - It sounds like my emphasis should be on the video/live tutorials
rather than written docs...

> i thinked about making a
> fluxus help that would list all the "modules"
> like on the repl you type:
> (help "fluxus")
> then it would say whats fluxus about and in the examples section it
> would list all the modules.
> eg:
> Maths
> Utils
> Primitives...
>
> then you could call:
> (help "Maths")
> then it would give what math is and list its functions/commands as
> before, this way you could navigate trough all the docs inside fluxus
> and have
> a easy guideline.
>
> What do you think about this way?

I want this too :) and some way to glob function names with regular
expressions, or sort of auto complete:

(help "build-*")

build-cube
build-sphere
build-cylinder

I don't *think* it should be too problematic given all the PLT code
availible for this sort of stuff - feel free to give it a go...