[fluxus] what files are safe to translate?

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Fri Jun 15 07:30:33 PDT 2007

Dave Griffiths wrote:
>>> I wouldn't start going through the non-function documentation (the stuff
>>> in fluxus.texi) as I think I'm going to rewrite that in a simpler form.
>>> Not sure yet though.
>>>

>> I wasnt really planning to do it just now, i think that hands on is
>> better to learn and not having to leave fluxus to learn its
>> functions/commands is the way to go imho,
>>

> yes - It sounds like my emphasis should be on the video/live tutorials
> rather than written docs...

indeed, though one shouldn't exclude the other on a nice universe, the
way fluxus
is documented now already give a lot to experiment on i think. There are
some
functions that need better examples, i've added some comments on where i
think
is missing stuff and i cant really help now as i'm still learning it too :).
> I want this too :) and some way to glob function names with regular
> expressions, or sort of auto complete:

in fact i don't know if it was mine idea or yours :).
> (help "build-*")
>
> build-cube
> build-sphere
> build-cylinder
>
> I don't *think* it should be too problematic given all the PLT code
> availible for this sort of stuff - feel free to give it a go...

nice i will give it a go as soon the translations are completed  to
don't lose focus.
> cheers,
>
> dave

peace