[fluxus] how to load a script?

glauber alex dias prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Wed Feb 14 13:12:43 PST 2007

	Hi all, im experiencing problems with latest fluxus, i managed to get
it up and running and tested some things, i just cant find how to load
scripts yet, but the save as... is much nicer now, i mean more "user
friendly", the documentation is very good and i think its a lot easier
now to follow along it, i consider this a great improvement i am just
missing a search function for the names of the functions otherwise you
have to have the manual open still, which is not bad but isnt the
purpose of a online help system.
	I was having trouble with connecting it to jack yesterday but today it
worked nicely, i dont know what happened,thats okay, im feeling that
fluxus is more solid, this is very good, nice work you have been done
congrats, and can we start traductions of the help system?