[fluxus] Building on OSX?

Christian Sandor chris.sandor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:13:56 PST 2007

Hi all,
I have just tried to compile 0.12rc1 on OSX.
The first thing that I had to do was to adjust
SConstruct: (line 76):
env.Replace(LINK = "glibtool --mode=link g++")

Then, I get this error:
ERROR: 'mzscheme3m' must be installed!

I have downloaded the very latest PLT sources.
In It's README:
"The --enable-shared flag for `configure' must not be used,
because builds create and use frameworks by default"

It seems that I must use the OSX framework of PLT.
So. I have tried:
gcc ... -L<path-to-plt>lib/ -framework PLT_MzScheme

The error I get is:
/usr/bin/ld: can't locate framework for: -framework PLT_MzScheme

Strange, since in -L<path-to-plt>lib/ sits the folder:
PLT_MzScheme.framework

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!
	Chris