[fluxus] 0.11b1

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Sat Sep 2 10:34:58 PDT 2006

hi all

at work i'm slowly switching our portable projects from autotools to
scons and learning along the way. I'm gonna have a look what can I do
on osx for fluxus, what branch should I be in, potential_version_0_11
?

also I've started to use darwin ports on my osx machine while keeping
my own custom built software in a separate prefix (different from what
it used to be), which will force me to improve how I dealt with
dependancies in various places.

(sort of off topic: i'm also forced to use windows temporarily while
my collegues are porting some drivers to linux, i am going to try and
build fluxus there as well, has anyone tried that before?)