[fluxus] 0.11b1

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Fri Sep 1 06:04:11 PDT 2006

dave wrote:
> http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.11b1.tar.gz
>
> please give it a go and let me know if it works or not, so I can release
> it to the world :)

well, no problems on debian, but ive tried in on osx without much luck. scons
fails to find the dependencies which are installed under /usr/local for some
reason, despite what LibPaths, IncludePaths have to say.

im not really sure how to go about debugging the SConscript process, apart from
print smatterings, and of course, i could have broken something else entirely.
it also appears that the 'Environment' in SConstruct refers to something other
than  what os.system('env') would suggest.. .

?+