[fluxus] 0.11b1

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sun Sep 3 05:34:36 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 19:34 +0200, Artem Baguinski wrote:
> hi all
>
> at work i'm slowly switching our portable projects from autotools to
> scons and learning along the way. I'm gonna have a look what can I do
> on osx for fluxus, what branch should I be in, potential_version_0_11
> ?

work in head - I've just added a v0_11_maintenance branch

It would absolutely great to get fluxus sorted out properly for mac so
we can easily build binary packages - and while I'm at it, does anyone
want to volunteer sorting debian packages?

> (sort of off topic: i'm also forced to use windows temporarily while
> my collegues are porting some drivers to linux, i am going to try and
> build fluxus there as well, has anyone tried that before?)

I tried, and failed. The main problem was jack - now that's on windows
it might work... not sure about things like pthreads though - you might
need to build against cygwin or something.