[fluxus] 0.9b2

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Wed Mar 1 13:06:56 PST 2006

On 01/03/06, Alex <x37v.alex at gmail.com> wrote:
> So far it works for the projects that worked previously, (build-plane)
> still causes a crash and the show-fps mouse bug is still there (but
> i'm sure you know that).
>
> btw,
> I saw in the cvs that the error and "display" output is now going to a
> fluxus window, this may work for some people but it would be nice it
> it were optional, i generally work in such a way that I can view the
> output of the graphics and the stderr/stdout things at the same time
> (ie i don't overlap), i find this quite useful and others might as
> well. (ie printing onto the console)

I could send output to both repl and stdout.

I'm not satisfied with the current output thing myself - the repl
buffer is still buggy and having to switch is indeed not very handy.

I tried to make it switch to repl on error, but that's unusable when
error is in a frame hook (you get stuck in repl and can't fix the
script). I then thought it should only switch in certain situations.

but copying the output to the stdout should be simple