[fluxus] 0.9b2

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:06:10 PST 2006

So far it works for the projects that worked previously, (build-plane)
still causes a crash and the show-fps mouse bug is still there (but
i'm sure you know that).

btw,
I saw in the cvs that the error and "display" output is now going to a
fluxus window, this may work for some people but it would be nice it
it were optional, i generally work in such a way that I can view the
output of the graphics and the stderr/stdout things at the same time
(ie i don't overlap), i find this quite useful and others might as
well. (ie printing onto the console)

-Alex