[fluxus] [Fwd: errors in cvs]

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Tue Feb 28 23:39:42 PST 2006

On 01/03/06, Alex <x37v.alex at gmail.com> wrote:
> scm_c_eval_string
> is spelled wrong in main.cpp (around line 210) (spelled srting or something)

oops ;-) I have to define FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR on macos too and get rid
of conditionals all over the place.

> I still cannot build with the current verision, i got around this by putting:
> #define FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR "/usr/local/share/fluxus/scm/"
> before the #ifdef

i'll check it on linux today

> the scons script doesn't actually install the init.scm files like it
> should...

strange, it does on macos (but to different place)

> after manually installing them i can run but i have these
> problems:
> i get no output on the terminal (display "blah") does nothing, no
> error output if i try to do (fake_thing).

output is redirected to repl (Ctrl+0)

> some of my scripts don't run correctly now but i have no idea why
> because i get no error output

possibly because every-frame has changed

instead of (every-frame "(bla)") you have to do (every-frame (bla))

also "source" became "load" (and "load" became "edit")

> I don't get mouse button input, ie 20-interactive.scm doesn't respond
> to my mouse clicks.

i have no idea. there's a bug on a tracker about mouse input not
working in some conditions. but it is not related to my changes.