[fluxus] [Fwd: errors in cvs]

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:33:19 PST 2006

scm_c_eval_string
is spelled wrong in main.cpp (around line 210) (spelled srting or something)
I still cannot build with the current verision, i got around this by putting:
#define FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR "/usr/local/share/fluxus/scm/"
before the #ifdef
the scons script doesn't actually install the init.scm files like it
should... after manually installing them i can run but i have these
problems:
i get no output on the terminal (display "blah") does nothing, no
error output if i try to do (fake_thing).
some of my scripts don't run correctly now but i have no idea why
because i get no error output

I don't get mouse button input, ie 20-interactive.scm doesn't respond
to my mouse clicks.

-Alex