[fluxus] [Fwd: errors in cvs]

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Feb 28 02:58:53 PST 2006

as has been noted elsewhere, we remain in flux, and long may it be so :)

Subject: errors in cvs
From:    "Alex" <x37v.alex at gmail.com>
Date:    Mon, February 27, 2006 10:31 pm
To:      "dave" <dave at pawfal.org>

hey, so i've noticed that there are some problems with the current code in
the cvs, I have developer access but all I have done so far is to update
documentation.  basically there is a misspelling, glut.h is included as
GLUT/glut.h instead of GL/glut.h...
anyways, i didn't want to submit the code before i got the okay from you
because i haven't done it before (for fluxus)....

Also, main.cpp is looking for
FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR=/usr/local/share/fluxus/scm but the g++ is complaining
(it seems like it should be quoted)... if i redefine it is see that fluxus
wants init.scm installed somewhere but there is no init.scm in the fluxus
source dir... looks like things are "in flux" though, maybe this will be
fixed soon :)

-Alex