[fluxus] 0.9osx-rc3

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Tue Feb 28 00:09:07 PST 2006

On 28/02/06, Dan Bethell <dan at pawfal.org> wrote:

> Artem Baguinski wrote:
> > Please test, I'm freezing the macos-scons branch, i will only fix
> > reported issues and merge with 'pre-0-9' branch if I get enough
> > success stories.
>
> works fine here on tiger 10.4.5
>
> didn't realise how much i used a terminal until I don't have one for
> error messages though!

you won't need one with post 0.9 branch where errors are reported in
Repl (Ctrl+0). Well, there are still some errors that go to stderr,
but at least that's a start ;-)

you can start fluxus in terminal as Fluxus.app/MacOS/fluxus

(if you just "open Fluxus.app" you don't get the error messages in the terminal)

But may be there is some log viewer that shows all the stderr's of
running applications?