[fluxus] [Fwd: errors in cvs]

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Tue Feb 28 03:13:17 PST 2006

sorry sorry, my bad

most of coding on fluxus i do on a train on my powerbook and i keep
breaking things on linux.

"Alex" <x37v.alex at gmail.com> wrote:

> hey, so i've noticed that there are some problems with the current code in
> the cvs, I have developer access but all I have done so far is to update
> documentation.  basically there is a misspelling, glut.h is included as
> GLUT/glut.h instead of GL/glut.h...

i thought i committed the fix to this. (GLUT/glut.h is required on
MacOS, so I test for __APPLE__ now, like in other files)

> Also, main.cpp is looking for
> FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR=/usr/local/share/fluxus/scm but the g++ is complaining
> (it seems like it should be quoted)... if i redefine it is see that fluxus

grr... i'm so bad ;-( i'll fix that or you could do

> wants init.scm installed somewhere but there is no init.scm in the fluxus
> source dir... looks like things are "in flux" though, maybe this will be
> fixed soon :)

init.scm should be in scm/ directory. haven't i cvs added it?