[fluxus] building on OSX

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Oct 12 06:00:09 PDT 2005

hi all,

On Oct 12, 2005, at 5:29 AM, Dave Griffiths wrote:

> did we ever manage to get a static binary working for osx?
> might be less fuss to distribute that

...unfortunately, the hold up is a portable form of guile:  I tried
linking everything staticly, but guile has "helper" scripts that need
to be localized, too...I figured that a "guile.framework" could be
built, but just haven't gotten around to it...and won't be able to
until mid-november, at least  :-\

...but yes, it'd be the preferable way of doing this, and would
definitely get more people into fluxus in general!

jamie