[fluxus] Audio Input?

Andrii Zvorygin andrii.z at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 02:30:02 PDT 2005

Say i'm confused as to what audio input means? does it mean that i need to
have some kind of input into my sound card? Because i was hoping that simply
playing songs on xmms would be sufficient. With the default settings of
(start-audio 0 256 44100) it doesn't complain about the card or sample rate
or anything but bars.scm still shows nothing and i can't seem to get it to
work. and I'm certain it's card 0, so do i have to route it to a different
output plugin like jack? because right now it is on alsa (my jack doesn't
work)